Monday, November 24, 2008

AMA Awards




Although I was not inspired to watch the American Music Awards in its entirety this year, I was in awe of some of the fashions on the red carpet.

Some of my favorites of the night were Bajan beauty Rihanna and her blush handkerchief mini. It was soft and just beautiful. I loved how the softness of the dress contrasted with her hard-core punk haircut. She looked exquisite!

Another jaw dropper on the red carpet was teen darling Miley Cyrus in her beaded black and gold Grecian mini dress. I love how she is always age appropriate in her red carpet choices. How chic was she on her Sweet 16!

I think Pink looked amazing in her sparkly animal-printed Viviene Westwood dress. I loved her side swept hair also.

I also liked the Pussycat Dolls who were draped in Project Runway winner Christian Siriano's creations. The ruffles, the ruching, the colors...they were so Christian! He is truly an artist and knows his craft!

I thought Alicia Keys looked elegant in her navy one-shoulder evening gown. The bindi on her forehead sort of confused me, but she still looked fabulous.

No comments: